Last Activity:12-31-2012 11:26 AM
Posted in thread: Flooring on 09-15-2012 at 07:57 AM
Hi. I have a 140-year-old house, and pulled up several layers (and scraped off one layer of
glued on linoleum ) in my kitchen to get down to the original hardwood floor. The hardwood
(well hardwood mi...
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal