Last Activity:12-01-2008 12:27 AM
Posted in thread: Removing Years Of Paint on 11-30-2008 at 11:27 PM
thanks ciera for all the information-im kinda thinkin maybe i should just repaint over them
again considering time and like you said a professional might be best for this kinda job which
i dont have t...
Posted in thread: Removing Years Of Paint on 11-30-2008 at 07:52 PM
Hi, My name is Kim and im 20 years old from Texas-new to the forum...I have always wanted to
remodel or flip (as seen on tv) houses my whole life...well my mom had a rent house and is
tired of renting...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling