Last Activity:08-24-2006 5:22 PM
Posted in thread: old Wedgewood stove on 08-24-2006 at 04:21 PM
My husband and I have inherited an old Wedgewood that came with the old house we bought 12
years ago. I'd like to give it a high quality cleaning but don't know the best product to use.
The glass and ...
Posted in thread: Hello. on 08-24-2006 at 04:00 PM
Greetings from sunny California! I'm new to this forum and am hoping I can pick your collective
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- One Word Game
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Popping tiles
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway