Last Activity:10-28-2012 1:12 AM
Posted in thread: Rectangular light switch from the 1950s on 07-16-2012 at 06:40 AM
I'm pretty sure these are original, most everything in this house was from 1959, even the
range. I'm just curious about the switches as I've never seen them before and most push button
Posted in thread: Rectangular light switch from the 1950s on 07-14-2012 at 11:56 AM
Wondering about these switches from a house that was completed in 1960. These are 110v light
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass