- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-01-2008 2:15 AM
Posted in thread: Wood flooring and trim on 07-01-2008 at 01:15 AM
Hi everyone, I am wondering about repairing hardwood floor paint. My dad put a pot on our
hardwood kitchen floor and poured almost boiling water into it and now there is this big spot
or mark where th...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan