Last Activity:02-13-2012 12:22 PM
Posted in thread: Heating an added room in basement on 02-14-2012 at 10:09 AM
Awesome thank you! That's an excellent idea! This site is so helpful and so are all of you. I
really appreciate it!
Posted in thread: Heating an added room in basement on 02-13-2012 at 11:22 AM
Thank you for the suggestions. He's very familiar with the construction process, including the
insulation. It's not a bedroom, just a spare room so no egress is needed. Thank you for the
Posted in thread: Heating an added room in basement on 02-11-2012 at 12:38 PM
My father is attempting to add another room in our basement back home, roughly 4 hours away
from me (wood framing only). He wants to heat this new room, obviously but isn't sure of the
best way to do ...
- Need some advice
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- fan wont shut off
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?