Last Activity:03-27-2009 5:32 PM
Posted in thread: Pop Up Drain Assembly sizes? on 03-22-2009 at 07:56 PM
Thank you for replying. Is it at all possible that Price Pfister faucet assembly would include
a non-standard drain popup? I'm replacing a defective Pegasus (cartridges kept breaking causing
water to ...
Posted in thread: Pop Up Drain Assembly sizes? on 03-22-2009 at 05:35 PM
Are there different sizes for pop up drain assemblies and if so - are there any work arounds to
having the wrong size (as my contractor tells me) other than drilling a bigger hole in my
formed marble ...
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working