- Posts 3
Last Activity:10-24-2011 2:59 PM
Posted in thread: National Homes Kitchen Remodel on 10-26-2011 at 04:18 AM
When you screw the cabinets to the wall it will suck the drywall in tight. You might have
strips of drywall with thin layer of plaster over that. When drywall was introduced around 1951
it had perfora...
Posted in thread: Will this color sell? on 10-24-2011 at 01:58 PM
The room looks clean and nice, just make sure you have a nice flow from room to room. I've
bought and sold over 40 homes as a remodeler in Kansas City, from my experience, most people
cannot imagine w...
Posted in thread: Advice on circular saw please on 10-24-2011 at 01:44 PM
New, sharp, blades are much safer to use, they will not have a tendancy to kick back on you.
Please always wear eye protection; and dust mask when cutting ACQ or MDF. I have learned the
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill