- Posts 3
Last Activity:10-11-2010 8:39 AM
Posted in thread: milwaukee cordless on 10-08-2010 at 08:45 AM
I have a kit with milwaukee cordless tools, and I must say, that I am very happy with the tools
themselves, I have remodeled a few houses with them where there was no electricity for a long
time, and ...
Posted in thread: Black and Decker on 10-08-2010 at 08:36 AM
I have a B&D miter saw and angle grinder. I have put both through the mill and they still work
great. Used the miter saw remodeling a few houses, and a lot of other Stuff. I have used steel
Posted in thread: Weed trimmer on 10-08-2010 at 08:17 AM
If you would considering 2 cycle at all, i would highly recommend an echo. Or a shindawa not
sure how to spell that. They are both great products, used by lawn cutting businesses.As for
stihl, they of...
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Lost Storm Window out of triple track
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!