- Posts 2
Last Activity:08-08-2011 10:23 PM
Posted in thread: Adding a shower attachment to a tub spout on 01-28-2011 at 12:58 PM
That's not an issue for me. It's my house...and I only need the shower head to rinse off a
little baby who's particularly sensitive to any kind of soap product - and the doc suggested a
good rinse off...
Posted in thread: Adding a shower attachment to a tub spout on 01-25-2011 at 11:55 PM
And if replacing a spout isn't an option? My spout has threads. There must be something out
there to attach to it to get a handheld shower. I found a product that screws into shower head
lines that ha...
- My cat is a moron, again
- This is a Test Thread
- Ideas to decor Small Bathroom
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Building a Time Machine
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?
- Transistion problem
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Happy Father's Day
- One Word Game