Last Activity:10-10-2010 4:56 PM
Posted in thread: Master Bath or Separate Bath? on 10-11-2010 at 03:41 AM
Upstairs now there is two oversized rooms. I'm adding dormers to the front and one large on the
back to gain the extra needed space. Point taken but still unsure what would increase resale
more. Any r...
Posted in thread: Master Bath or Separate Bath? on 10-10-2010 at 03:50 PM
I'm remodeling my upstairs. Downstairs there is one bedroom and one small bathroom along with
the living and dining rooms and the kitchen. I am adding dormers to the upstairs to make three
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots