Last Activity:05-29-2011 8:52 PM
Posted in thread: 2 breakers, 1 neutral, 14-3 wire coming from Load Center/panel on 05-29-2011 at 03:11 PM
thanks alphabet - correct, it's a 240v panel. Okay, I think I was confused. I actually want the
breakers on the same side next to each other - not on opposite sides - correct?Is that because
when you ...
Posted in thread: 2 breakers, 1 neutral, 14-3 wire coming from Load Center/panel on 05-29-2011 at 01:53 PM
I'm not an electrician, but know some of the basics. But this is new to me so I want to see
what some of you recommend.Here's the situation (in Iowa by the way)...Brand new 20x40 shed
with brand new L...
- Toilet will not fill
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete