- Posts 1
Last Activity:06-17-2009 12:28 PM
Posted in thread: sub a 6x6 for an 8x8? treeless tree house on 06-08-2009 at 10:47 AM
I'm just starting out with the same Ubuild plans. I have the pole cemented in 5' and will start
building next week. Regarding the plans, has anyone found any problems with them? My biggest
concern is ...
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete