Last Activity:07-11-2012 1:41 PM
Posted in thread: wire doubling up Neutral bar slot. on 07-11-2012 at 12:21 PM
I would like to know what is the best way to fix a wiring problem or even if it is a problem. I
just brought a newer home built in 2008 located in TX. At my main breaker box I have a ground
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question