Last Activity:05-04-2007 12:21 PM
Posted in thread: Nails pulling out of drywall on 05-04-2007 at 11:21 AM
The builder is selling their houses cheaper than anyone in the region (that I'm aware of) so I
guess if there's a way for them to save some money they do it... Assuming nails cost
less.thanks for the ...
Posted in thread: Nails pulling out of drywall on 05-04-2007 at 06:41 AM
Hey guys, First post here. I was referred by another member. My girlfirned bought a new house
in Gatineau, Quebec, Canada and I'm fixing the builders screw ups, and building new things and
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- One Word Game
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom