Last Activity:07-04-2011 4:01 PM
Posted in thread: Remove Stem from Old Faucet on 06-22-2011 at 09:38 AM
Much appreciated. We actually had the water capped off to the faucets a couple of years ago
when the hot water decided not to turn off and we were told that parts would be hard to get.
The shower is a...
Posted in thread: Remove Stem from Old Faucet on 06-21-2011 at 09:27 AM
I am trying to remove the stem from this old Speakman tub faucet. It looks like I have removed
everything that I should. Does anyone know if the big nut that is left needs to be removed? Any
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass