Last Activity:12-20-2010 7:57 AM
Posted in thread: How to add lights to an existing circuit? on 12-20-2010 at 06:55 AM
This schematic is about as simple as it gets, so please excuse my lack of electrical schematic
knowledge.The black wire is switched and I didn't show the ground wire as it is run similar to
the white ...
Posted in thread: How to add lights to an existing circuit? on 11-29-2010 at 06:05 PM
Thanks, works great!
Posted in thread: How to add lights to an existing circuit? on 11-29-2010 at 08:43 AM
I have 2 individual 75w lights in my garage with another leg running into the attic powering
another 75w bulb all off one switch with 14-2 wire. I would like to place a switch in-line to
power the att...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help