- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-06-2011 8:20 PM
Posted in thread: Staining Brick on 02-04-2011 at 08:59 AM
I have a ranch home that was built in the 60's. Three quarters of the house is red brick and
one quarter is angelstone with a pink running through it. I would love to stain the angelstone
to match the...
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?