Last Activity:12-02-2008 8:20 PM
Posted in thread: hardwood floor is lifting on 12-02-2008 at 06:17 PM
my neighbor and boyfriend put down glue down hardwood plank flooring in my neighbors home. it
was glued down right on the cement slab. one area is lifting. what is the best way to fix this?
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?