- Posts 1
Last Activity:08-11-2009 8:56 PM
Posted in thread: Installing new window into existing wall, exterior question... on 08-11-2009 at 07:50 PM
First I would like to thank all of you guys for the good advice. I am a small time, one man
operation. I take on every thing I can get my hands on to make a little money. I am contracted
to add a wind...
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice