Last Activity:01-23-2013 11:32 AM
Posted in thread: Trane xe90 has stopped at the station on 01-23-2013 at 10:32 AM
BTW, Thank KOK328.
Posted in thread: Trane xe90 has stopped at the station on 01-23-2013 at 10:26 AM
I found a new ignitor and put it in. No change to the situation. I am going to try replacing
the flame sensor and the limit switch on the draft inducer fan to see if that is the issue. I
pulled the fa...
Posted in thread: Trane xe90 has stopped at the station on 01-22-2013 at 02:52 PM
Sounds like a good plan. Problem is Trane does not provide a ton of detail on voltages,
resistance or anything else for that matter, including a parts list. At least for a car you can
get a detailed m...
Posted in thread: Trane xe90 has stopped at the station on 01-22-2013 at 10:18 AM
Folks,My unit is an XE90 model tux080c942c3, serial z2833rt7g. I have had annual issues with
this baby, but this year, it is not cooperating. When switched on, the exhaust fan starts up
and the ignito...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?