- Posts 1
Last Activity:05-12-2011 11:05 AM
Posted in thread: Wood Siding replacement, DIY Questions on 05-12-2011 at 10:09 AM
Is the wood sheet siding directly covering the stud walls or is there supposed to be some other
surface under this?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?