Last Activity:01-13-2008 9:23 AM
Posted in thread: water damage in basement on 05-06-2006 at 01:43 PM
ok, i think we have decided to pitch the carpet -- will clean it with bleach and borax. we are
considering re-caparpeting or putting in cork flooring -- any thoughts on those choices?
Posted in thread: water damage in basement on 05-06-2006 at 07:35 AM
hello all,just had my hot water tank go on me, releasing all of its joyous bilge across my
carpeted basement. it is still damp & there is an awful stink coming from it. what is the best
way to solve t...
Posted in thread: bay window on 01-27-2006 at 03:54 PM
OK, the next thing i wish to add to my house is going to be a bay window. while i am quite
certain i cannot do this myself, i was hoping i could get some quality info from you guys about
what kind to ...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?