- Posts 4
Last Activity:09-01-2011 11:05 AM
Posted in thread: Stained bathtub on 09-01-2011 at 10:05 AM
Repainting it would be the best bet so it'll be nice and shiny afterwards! If not, you can try
using fantastik spray along with the toothbrush to scrub off the grime. Let it soak for about
Posted in thread: I use baking soda to clean just about everything. on 09-01-2011 at 09:51 AM
Thanks for the tips guys, didn't know baking soda and white vinegar does wonders! Have to try
it the next time I'm cleaning.
Posted in thread: Dog pee on ceramic tile... on 09-01-2011 at 09:49 AM
Since I have a puppy and have wooden floors, we use this spray that is geared towards to
removing the pee scent and stains. I believe that's the only way you can get rid of that, all
you have to do is...
Posted in thread: Which Paint to use??? on 08-15-2011 at 03:45 PM
The best paint out there to me is Sherwin Wiliams paint and it goes well with brick, metal, and
wood in my opinion. You can take a look at the search that I have refined for you here: Sherwin
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill