Last Activity:07-23-2007 7:54 PM
Posted in thread: replacing deck flooring at ledger on 07-23-2007 at 06:50 PM
The deck flooring has been installed at a 45 degree angle to the house. The 2x6 floor boards
are attached to the ledger. The siding and flashing extend over the nails securing the floor
boards to the ...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill