Last Activity:02-08-2009 12:39 PM
Posted in thread: Handle on flue of woodstove is wobbly on 02-07-2009 at 04:21 PM
Hello everyone.I have a used (older) Jotul wood stove, model 602N that I bought used & just had
installed in my enclosed back porch a few months ago. It was working fine until a few days ago.
Posted in thread: Oil tank in basement-filter replacement? on 02-04-2009 at 02:27 PM
Hello everyone on this cold Feb day. My oil furnace is running fine but I'd like to change the
oil filter at the end of the oil tank. First question- is this easy to door must a professional
do it? Lo...
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working