Last Activity:02-04-2011 7:19 AM
Posted in thread: Ridiculously huge fireplace mantel - help! on 01-31-2011 at 04:04 PM
Thanks - that gives me a starting point - to talk to a gas fitter....before I start ripping the
thing apart!I can't imagine putting a tv up there - I think you'd have a sore neck in short
order - not ...
Posted in thread: Ridiculously huge fireplace mantel - help! on 01-31-2011 at 08:59 AM
Joe, thats a nice looking surround, but the problem the op has is the firebox is not set in the
wall. It looks like the box was just set against the wall and a surround created, thus it sets
in the ro...
Posted in thread: Ridiculously huge fireplace mantel - help! on 01-29-2011 at 04:52 PM
Here are a couple of pictures; one of the front and one of the side:
Posted in thread: Ridiculously huge fireplace mantel - help! on 01-29-2011 at 10:58 AM
Hello all, first time posting here :)We have a monstrous mantle surrounding the gas fireplace
in our house (was here when we bought it). I've never seen anything like it; it's 5 feet high,
6.5 feet wi...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?