Last Activity:07-16-2007 2:34 PM
Posted in thread: Painting knotty pine wood panels on 07-16-2007 at 01:19 PM
thank you Daryl that was very helpfull.... when you say my choice of sheen what do you mean? my
choice of coulor?
Posted in thread: Painting knotty pine wood panels on 07-15-2007 at 06:27 AM
Hi everyone...:) We have just bought our house and the kitchen has got knotty pine panels..
anyway i want to paint the panels but am not sure how to do this and what the end result will
look like is t...
Posted in thread: Oh My Gawd someone help me! on 07-15-2007 at 06:14 AM
Hi..... i also have knotty pine wood panels in my kitchen and i want to paint them is there
anyone who has painted the panels and that has some pix so that i can see what the end result
will look like...
Posted in thread: Hi all newbe here! ;) on 07-14-2007 at 03:43 AM
Hi everyone i was browsing the net and came across this site... Ok here is my problem we have
just bought our house and it has wooden panelling in the kitchen up to the ceiling and the
cuboards are a...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?