Last Activity:03-13-2007 3:24 PM
Posted in thread: Cracked, leaking foundation on 03-13-2007 at 02:00 PM
Thanks for the info. No, the builder has been in business for over 30 years and is the busiest
around here so I'm sure this isn't the first foundation they've cracked.We have a poured
foundation so yo...
Posted in thread: Cracked, leaking foundation on 03-12-2007 at 11:20 AM
Hi-Newbie here.Last spring I had an inground pool installed. The repeated driving of large
trucks, backhoes, cement trucks etc. next to the house caused a crack in a foundation wall from
a window corn...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge