Last Activity:02-13-2008 11:18 PM
Posted in thread: No Heat on 02-14-2008 at 07:15 PM
It is a Ducane Forced Air Furnace. After about 2 hours of troubleshooting by the expert it was
determined that the combustion fan was going bad. It was getting hot and cutting off, thus
stopping the b...
Posted in thread: No Heat on 02-13-2008 at 10:03 PM
Hello gang.Need a little help if you don't mind. I have a no heat situation. My grandfather was
an HVAC repairman for over 30 years and he is asleep already. Here is the scenario:Pilot is
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab