- Posts 1
Last Activity:06-29-2012 12:49 AM
Posted in thread: Cleaning Antique Tiles on 06-29-2012 at 01:03 AM
Apply a commercial floor cleaner that is not soap-based, rather one planned for cleaning
ceramic tile. Scrub the cleaner off with a rag.
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine