Last Activity:08-09-2010 10:22 PM
Posted in thread: How large should my furnace intake duct be? on 08-09-2010 at 09:22 PM
I have a 2500 sq/ft single story home. I want to install a new furnace-AC unit. The system I
want to install is a Rheem 125K BTU Furnace. My current intake (return) duct measures 7" X 20".
- A little help with hardware, please?
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage