Last Activity:06-19-2010 3:01 PM
Posted in thread: Where would I go to get more training? on 06-19-2010 at 02:44 PM
I have looked all over the web for construction classes in my area.I got a construction diploma
a few years ago that included OSHA trainingand some other good things and yet was highly
inadequate for ...
Posted in thread: Please offer some guidance on hiring workers on 06-19-2010 at 02:39 PM
Some of my tenants have offered to do home repairs. One of them installed electric lights in my
house and I never knew thisuntil later. This person has also offered to do some otherrepairs
Posted in thread: platform under wooden shed getting warped. on 06-19-2010 at 02:27 PM
I had someone come and build a wooden shed on my land about ten yearsago. I asked them to put
it over a wooden platform that I built. Otherwisethe shed would have had a dirt floor. The
first problem i...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?