Last Activity:09-03-2010 5:57 PM
Posted in thread: Grab bar for cast iron tub on 08-28-2010 at 04:57 PM
Nestor - after reading your suggestion about 20 times I think I have got the picture of what
you are suggesting. It's not a bad idea actually and definitely on an interesting track. But
how would the ...
Posted in thread: Grab bar for cast iron tub on 08-28-2010 at 12:39 PM
Thank you Nestor, very useful reply. I haven't been able to come up with a better solution than
the one you suggested.Laren
Posted in thread: Grab bar for cast iron tub on 08-26-2010 at 05:38 PM
I am needing to attach a grab bar to one of those stand alone cast iron tubs. Not on the wall
of the bathroom, but on the lip of the tub itself. I suppose it would have to be a clamp on
grab bar that ...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?