Last Activity:08-17-2010 9:40 PM
Posted in thread: 5/4 Cedar vs. 5/4 PVC For Exterior Window Trim on 08-20-2009 at 12:02 PM
I have been replacing the the original pine trim around the windows of my home's exterior
because of rot. The 5/4" X 6 clear cedar that I have been using over the years for this purpose
is primed and ...
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine