- Posts 1
Last Activity:05-31-2009 12:44 PM
Posted in thread: Sink Drain Problems on 05-31-2009 at 12:04 PM
Question 1) I do not know if this will help, and I just installed a replacement sink pop up
assembly myslf. There is a nut (mine was a bronzish color) dirctly underneath the plastic
spongy area that r...
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub