Last Activity:11-17-2012 11:37 AM
Posted in thread: Kenmore dryer on 11-17-2012 at 10:35 AM
My dryer isn't fully drying. I set it to auto-dry, but I've had to rerun it multiple times. The
lint catch is clear, & I've tried the vacuum connection with no luck. It's probably 8 years
old; am I ju...
Posted in thread: Dishwasher on 10-12-2012 at 04:37 PM
It has never had water in the bottom ever in the last 8 years...
Posted in thread: Dishwasher on 10-12-2012 at 08:34 AM
Our dishwasher isn't draining fully. It isn't leaking, but even at the end of the cycle, there
is standing water. When it hits the dry cycle, you can smell the heat.Ideas?
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab