Last Activity:11-20-2008 6:48 AM
Posted in thread: Tiling around my fireplace on 11-20-2008 at 05:48 AM
Welcome Laura:I prefer the larger tiles 12" X 12", whether glossy marble looks or rough stone
look. Mine has brick around it and there are 3/8" thick bricks available; just glue them on and
use a sque...
Posted in thread: Tiling around my fireplace on 11-18-2008 at 05:42 AM
Hello,I am getting ready to do tiling around my fireplace. It has a flat black surface that is
really boring and I want to spice it up. It is a gas fireplace that will hardly ever be used
but is the f...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling