Last Activity:11-29-2009 2:05 PM
Posted in thread: Digging out crawl for a basement ?? on 11-29-2009 at 01:05 PM
I have a question if its possible to dig out a crawl space for a basement ? The house is a
tri-level design with a rectangle foundation 30x50, 10 inch thick poured walls 48 inches tall
(or deep) with ...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?