Last Activity:11-07-2011 6:55 PM
Posted in thread: cement waterproofing? on 11-07-2011 at 05:56 PM
I have an old porch that is made of wood. It has been covered over by concrete. What is the
best waterproofing I can use on the concrete to prevent the wood underneath from rotting? I
live in the NY m...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?