Last Activity:10-03-2011 12:49 AM
Posted in thread: Advice on hardscaping our landscaping on 10-02-2011 at 11:48 PM
Thank you all for your advice. We will give it a try after a little more proceedural research.
Posted in thread: Advice on hardscaping our landscaping on 04-26-2011 at 07:12 PM
I want to pour concrete in a mow-curbed border in our back yard. The yard is hugh and too much
for me to care for so I want keep some plants/flowers in areas and concrete in between 5-6 feet
and add s...
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding