Last Activity:08-25-2012 5:28 AM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: Removing fireplace insert? on 08-11-2012 at 12:08 PM
My husband informed me that he'd been told that the insert is cemented in, so we'd have to
demolish the entire fireplace and rebuild it. I love having a fireplace, and want to keep one
in the house. I...
Posted in thread: Removing fireplace insert? on 08-11-2012 at 10:42 AM
Hello! I am reeeeeally interested in removing our fireplace insert and the surrounding floor to
ceiling stonework. Can anyone advise me on this? Thank you!
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?