Last Activity:03-03-2012 2:49 PM
Posted in thread: How to add covered porch on existing L shaped brick home on 03-03-2012 at 01:49 PM
It is 7 1/2 foot tall and we don't have a particular roof in mind.36693670Any help will be
great! And thank you for the welcome!
Posted in thread: How to add covered porch on existing L shaped brick home on 02-28-2012 at 04:50 PM
I have an L- shaped brick home with a concrete 9'x30 back patio that I would like to cover. The
roof on the 30' side is has a 10/12 pitch and the other roof 9' side is a 6/12 pitch. The 30'
side has a...
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- One Word Game
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom