Last Activity:05-18-2012 2:51 AM
Posted in thread: How do I waterproof outside steps? on 05-18-2012 at 01:50 AM
A cupboard ceiling underneath the front steps gets rainwater whenever it rains. The steps are
concrete. Is there some way of treating/ painting the steps to stop the water.
- Toilet will not fill
- soffit vent ?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete