- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-09-2009 6:12 PM
Posted in thread: Replacing porch deck under supporting columns on 07-09-2009 at 05:21 PM
I have 4 columns with metal base nailed into concrete floor on front porch,the columns are
rotted at the base, appear to be wooden and about 6x6 in diameter, length is from the concrete
to under the r...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab