Last Activity:02-02-2011 9:51 PM
Posted in thread: Help: Water damage. What to do? on 02-02-2011 at 07:43 PM
The inspector was recommended by my real estate agent, but hired by me. I do have a copy of the
initial home inspection. There were no disclosure of the issue from the previous owner.
Posted in thread: Help: Water damage. What to do? on 02-02-2011 at 06:39 PM
So I just purchased this property in San Diego, California and my home inspector didn't catch
the water damage around two areas around the windows. It seems to be some browning of the area,
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- One Word Game
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom