- Posts 6
Last Activity:04-21-2008 9:35 AM
Posted in thread: General overhaul...ongoing(pix!!!) on 04-21-2008 at 08:30 AM
Sounds like a great project then and very rewarding work. I have always wanted to do something
like it myself, maybe I will :)
Posted in thread: NEW Hidden Storage Cabinet (Ideal for use as a Medicine Cabinet) on 04-21-2008 at 04:34 AM
Haha, wow. These are pretty cool!
Posted in thread: Most everyone has one... on 04-21-2008 at 04:26 AM
Good idea OP. Luckily I don't think I'd get my tires slashed around here ;)
Posted in thread: What is involved in being a Home Inspector? on 04-21-2008 at 04:13 AM
Some great information here, very useful. I always wanted to do this type of thing but could
never find a way to get into it.
Posted in thread: Ten things to remember.... on 04-21-2008 at 04:01 AM
I'm liking number 8, hehe :)
Posted in thread: General overhaul...ongoing(pix!!!) on 04-21-2008 at 03:54 AM
Wow this looks good, I didn't see it so do you mind if I ask how much do you reckon this is all
going to come to? :)
For anyone looking to buy windows: Anglian conservatories
Told by a mate they were good so just passing on the favour
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice