Last Activity:09-26-2012 12:02 PM
Posted in thread: Fireplace problem on 09-26-2012 at 11:02 AM
I have a gas fireplace that I wish to cover up. I want to remove the mantle and tile and leave
the fire place in tact so if it needs to go back to its original state I can do so. I am
wanting to cover...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan