Last Activity:11-07-2011 12:27 PM
Posted in thread: Help: Moving fridge to where washer was? on 11-08-2011 at 09:00 AM
yikes! maybe not then ;)
Posted in thread: Help: Moving fridge to where washer was? on 11-08-2011 at 08:49 AM
a ventless washer/dryer combo could be an option and I read they take a normal 110 v electric
Posted in thread: Help: Moving fridge to where washer was? on 11-08-2011 at 06:57 AM
That is an option I didn't even consider, thank you. I will have to take measurements and see
what works best....it would be much easier than moving the 220V electric for the dryer as I'm
sure that al...
Posted in thread: Help: Moving fridge to where washer was? on 11-07-2011 at 11:05 AM
Hi everyone. I need a little bit of advice. I have an L shaped kitchen with a refridgerator at
one end of the "L" and the washer/dryer/hot water heater closet at the other end. I would like
to move th...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill