Last Activity:11-12-2008 11:03 AM
Posted in thread: Real wood paneling in basement on 11-13-2008 at 07:12 AM
??Where to find pictures??Thanks for the ideas.The flooring tiles sound interesting I will look
into that more. The wainscotting is what I was thinking. I just can't seem to find any pictures
of the p...
Posted in thread: Real wood paneling in basement on 11-12-2008 at 09:54 AM
Help! We have a basement that was finished in the early 50's with a real knotty pine paneling.
There is a bar under the stairs an the paneling is floor to ceiling with a scalloped apron at
the top hid...
- question about water from central a/c
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- deck roof and gutter question
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling